This exhibition focuses on the architectural bureau's large-scale project to redevelop the territory of the Ostozhenka neighbourhood, a fragment of Moscow's historical core. For 10 years, this project served as a city-planning programme for new developments in this territory. The Bureau, alongside the usual design practice, served as the general designer of the whole neighbourhood.
The Museum of Moscow was founded in 1896. The museum is located in the Proviantskiye Sklady (Foodstuff Warehouses), a federal monument of architecture. The museum's catalogue numbers about 800,000 items, including a rich collection of archaeological artefacts. The Museum of Moscow has four branches: the Lefortovo Museum, the Old English Court, the Museum of Archaeology and the Gilyarovskiy Centre.
The first and only state memorial Bulgakov museum in Russia
Stories of Soviet Moscow. Vysotki
What is a funfair? It is a celebration, a carnival, fireworks of colours and emotions
The 40,000 names
The opposition of the two famous Renaissance sculptors