Petrovsky Road Palace was built on the order of Catherine the Great in the Neo-Gothic style as a place for the imperial family to rest on the way from St. Petersburg to Moscow. Hence its name — "Road". During the war of 1812, the headquarters of Napoleon Bonaparte were located in the Palace.
During the online tour, the visitors will see exhibits dedicated to coronations and find out where patriarchs lived in the Palace.
The Museum of Moscow was founded in 1896. The museum is located in the Proviantskiye Sklady (Foodstuff Warehouses), a federal monument of architecture. The museum's catalogue numbers about 800,000 items, including a rich collection of archaeological artefacts. The Museum of Moscow has four branches: the Lefortovo Museum, the Old English Court, the Museum of Archaeology and the Gilyarovskiy Centre
The History of the Chambers of the Old English Court
The only state specialised museum of ancient Russian culture
Centuries-old culture, traditions, religious concepts
History of the Moscow region from the Stone Age to Peter the Great
A gallery of the world famous artist Ilya Glazunov